If you have any shipping problems with your package such as:
- Shows “delivered” when you track it, but you have not received it
- Missing an item from the package
- Damaged in shipping
You can issue a shipping claim through your account history or by tracking your order here. To issue a shipping claim, click on the “Lost/Damaged” button on your order as shown below which will allow you to fill out a form to file a shipping claim with us.
Once the claim form has been submitted, You will get an update in 1-4 hours via email with more information about your claim.
If you do not see the button or need assistance with issuing a claim, please make sure to contact us within the time frames listed below depending on the date of delivery/last expected date of delivery.
|Shipping method||Contact us within|
|Super Eggsaver||15 days|
|Newegg 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day||15 days|
|Large Item Delivery||2 business days|
|World EggSaver Standard or Express||15 days|
If you encounter any delivery issues, please issue a shipping claim through your account if able to or contact Newegg Customer Service immediately.
- Locate your package as soon as possible. If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location, and report any missing packages to our customer service department immediately.
- In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
- International packages: Should you encounter any issues with your package, DO NOT refuse the shipment. Please contact Newegg Customer Service for assistance.