If you have any shipping problems with your package this article contains helpful information. Some examples of problems are:
- Shows “delivered” when you track it, but you have not received it
- Missing an item from the package
- Damaged in shipping
Shipping time does not start counting until after your order ships out. All orders take 1-2 business days to process before shipping out. Items are shipped via business days which does not include weekends in the shipping time frame.
How to report a shipping problem
You can issue a shipping claim through your account history or by tracking your order here. To issue a shipping claim, click on the “Lost/Damaged” button on your order as shown below which will allow you to fill out a form to file a shipping claim with us.
Once the claim form has been submitted, You will get an update in 1-4 hours via email with more information about your claim.
Shipping claim process
Currently, the total processing time of a claim can be 3 – 5 business days for damage or tampering or missing item and 7 – 10 business days for a lost shipment. Click here for more info on our shipping claim process.
Time frame to submit a Shipping claim
If you do not see the button or need assistance with issuing a claim, please make sure to contact us within the time frames listed below depending on the date of delivery/last expected date of delivery.
|Shipping method||Contact us within|
|Super Eggsaver||15 days|
|Newegg 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day||15 days|
|Large Item Delivery||2 business days|
|World EggSaver Standard or Express||15 days|
Order shipped from a Marketplace seller
For orders placed through a Newegg Marketplace seller, please see here for information on our Marketplace Guarantee.
Helpful tips on receiving a package & International orders
- Locate your package as soon as possible. If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location, and report any missing packages by selecting the lost button online or by contacting our customer service department immediately if you cannot file the claim online.
- In the event you have signed for a shipment and you find damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
- International packages: Should you encounter any issues with your package, DO NOT refuse the shipment. Please contact Newegg Customer Service for assistance.