We ship to APO/FPO/DPO military addresses around the world using the US Postal Service (USPS).
- Shipping time does not start counting until after your order ships out. All orders take 1-2 business days to process before shipping out.
- Delivery can take up to 2-6 weeks.
- Packages will not be trackable.
How do I enter my address?
Shipments sent to APO/FPO/DPO addresses will need to include the recipient’s name, rank, and unit, and the APO/FPO/DPO address with the 9-digit ZIP Code™.
You can find some helpful examples below. To learn more about APO/FPO/DPO shipping through USPS click here.
|Army/Air Post Office (APO)
PFC DOE JOHN
|Fleet Post Office (FPO)
SEAMAN JOSEPH SMITH
|Diplomatic Post Office (DPO)
Due to size limitations, safety, and carrier restrictions, some items are not eligible for APO/FPO/DPO shipping. For example:
- Monitors 19″ and larger
- Items containing lithium batteries
- Large or hazardous items
- Items shipped by a Marketplace seller
- And other items
If an item is ineligible, you will see a note in your shopping cart asking you to remove the item or change your destination.