The Newegg Trade-In Program allows you to trade in your eligible GPU in exchange for a credit towards a new GPU.
Eligibility & Approval
How do I know if my GPU is eligible for Trade-In?
After selecting your GPU Chipset (NVIDIA or AMD) from the drop down, you’ll see a list of eligible GPUs for our Trade-In program.
How the Trade-In submission form works
While purchasing a GPU, click on the ‘CHECK YOUR TRADE-IN VALUE‘ banner to select your GPU. You can find the GPU you would like to trade in by following the below steps;
- 1. Select between NVIDIA or AMD for the GPU Chipset
- 2. Select the correct Series based on the GPU version that you have
- 3. Choose the Brand that correctly matches your GPU
- 4. Lastly select the GPU Model. The Model number needs to be an exact match of your GPU version or the Trade In can not be accepted.
How to find the GPU Model
1. Through Retail box:
- Find the GPU retail box and look for the label. The number at the top of the label should reflect the Model of your specific graphics card.
2. On the Graphics Card:
- View the label on your physical graphics card. The number at the top of the label should reflect the Model of your specific graphics card.
What are the requirements for my GPU to be approved?
Approval is based on a set of criteria outlined in our Trade-In Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you review the Trade-In terms here, before initiating a Trade-In.
How will I be updated about my Trade-In status?
You’ll receive email notifications at each stage of the Trade-In process, keeping you informed from initiation to completion. You can also check the status within your Newegg account.
How do I trade in my GPU during a new GPU purchase?
While purchasing a GPU, click on the ‘CHECK YOUR TRADE-IN VALUE‘ banner to select your GPU. Once your Trade-In is approved, you will receive a refund against your purchase.
What payment methods are accepted?
All major credit & debit cards accepted for trade-in orders.
How will I receive my refund for the Trade-In?
When trading in during a new GPU purchase, the approved value will be refunded against your purchase after we have received and verified your Trade-In
What happens if my GPU is not approved?
If your GPU doesn’t meet our criteria, we’ll inform you via email. Please review our Trade-In Terms and Conditions to ensure your GPU meets our requirements.