With the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee covering purchases made from our third-party Marketplace Sellers, you can be confident you will receive the same level of customer service that you’ve come to expect from Newegg.
If you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for reimbursement up to the full purchase price of any item you purchase from a Newegg Marketplace Seller.
- 1. The item was never received.
- 2. Your order is received damaged, defective, or materially different from what was displayed on the Newegg.com website by that Seller, and you:
- Notified the Seller within 15 days of receiving the product, and
- The Seller did not respond within 2-days of your notice.
- 3. You returned an eligible item according to the return policy, including all parts in their original condition to the Seller and following the Seller’s applicable return policy and procedures.
- 4. The Seller did not refund the amount you paid for the item (net of any reasonable restocking fee imposed by the Seller and original shipping cost when appropriate).
We at Newegg will do our best to approve or deny any request covered under the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee within 5 business days.