When you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller through the Newegg.com website or the Newegg mobile application (collectively, referred to as the “Site”), we want you to be confident that you will receive the type of customer service you’ve come to expect from Newegg. With that in mind, we offer the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee for purchases made from Newegg Marketplace sellers. With the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee, if you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for reimbursement of the purchase price for most items you purchase from a Newegg Marketplace seller.
To be eligible for the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee for an item you ordered from a Marketplace seller through the Site, you must meet any of the following requirements:
- You purchased an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller through the Site;
- That item (a) was never received by you or (b) was received by you but is damaged, defective or materially different from what was displayed on the site by that seller.
- If the item was damaged, you notified the seller within 15 days after you received the item;
- If the item was defective or materially different, , you notified the seller within the applicable return timeframe.
- You returned that item, including all component parts, in its original condition to the seller, and in accordance with the applicable return policy and procedures to the seller;
- The seller did not refund that amount you paid for the item (net of any restocking charge imposed by the seller); and
- Please follow these steps if you wish to proceed with filing a claim:
- Login to your Newegg account.
- Go to your Order History.
- Locate the order you want to file a claim.
- Click on the Problem with order button.
- Select the claim reason.
- If there are multiple items, please check the box to let us know which item you want to file a claim.
- Provide claim details and click on Submit Claim button to submit the claim for review.
You can submit a Marketplace Guarantee Claim if the third-party seller failed to deliver the item by 3 days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever comes first. We at Newegg will do our best to approve or deny any request under the Newegg Marketplace Guarantee within 3 to 7 business days. Processing of claims may be shorter or longer depending on the complexity of the claim and the volume of claims received.