- To return your Newegg Global item, scroll to the top of the website and select Return An Item from the customer service drop down or Return an Item at the bottom of the website.
- Sign in to your account under Returning User.
- Once you find your item, if eligible for a refund select Return located to the right of the item.
- After selecting your item; enter the Qty, if the package is unopened, return reason and leave a detailed description of the issue. On the following screen select your shipping method. Once your finished click Submit Return.
- If your item is sold and shipped by a 3rd party seller, a link will be provided to contact the seller directly
- The final screen will provide you with steps to prepare your package for return and to print a label if one is provided or purchased.
Return a Marketplace item (International)
The process to return a Marketplace International item is the same as listed above, however depending on the seller you may see Request Return From Seller button in place of the Return button.
- This means the product will be returned locally and the seller will need to be contacted directly.
- For these type of returns the seller must be contacted directly regarding any type of shipping label.