Your Newegg Global item can be returned through the website or within the mobile app
Once a return is received, it will be processed within 7-10 business days. You will receive an email notification when your return is received and when it is processed by the returns department.
- Once signed in hover over welcome and select Return An Item.
- Go to Order History, if eligible for a refund select Return located to the right of the item.
- After selecting your item; enter the Qty, if the package is unopened, return reason, and leave a detailed description of the issue. On the following screen select your shipping method. Once you’re finished, click Submit Return.
- If your item is sold and shipped by a 3rd party seller, a link will be provided to contact the seller directly
- The final screen will provide you with steps to prepare your package for return and to print a label if one is provided or purchased.
Marketplace Item (International)
The process to return a Marketplace International item is the same as listed above, however depending on the seller you may see Request Return From Seller button in place of the Return button.
- This means the seller needs to be contacted directly and the product will be returned locally.
- For these type of returns, the seller must be contacted directly regarding any type of shipping label.