If you receive an error message when you try to redeem a Newegg Gift Card on your order, it may be due to one of several reasons:
- Your Gift Card has been fully redeemed and has no remaining balance. To check your Gift Card balance, please click here.
- Your Gift Card has expired. The expiration time frame of your Gift Card depends on the type of Gift Card you have. Please click the following link: Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used on this website. Newegg Gift Cards can only be redeemed on the website they were purchased or sent from. For example, if you purchased a Gift Card on NeweggBusiness.com, you can only redeem it on NeweggBusiness.com.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used for the selected country. Newegg Gift Cards can only be redeemed on orders shipping to the country they were purchased or sent from. For example, if you purchased a Gift Card on Newegg.com UK, you can only redeem it on Newegg.com UK.
- The type of order you are placing does not accept Gift Cards. For example, Gift Cards cannot be used on Will Call orders.
In addition, please make sure you are correctly entering your Gift Card ID and Security Code, which can be found in the original Gift Card email you were sent.