Notice to Service Plan Buyers and Wireless Communication Device Equipment Buyers:
The Newegg.com Policies and Purchase Agreement do not apply to a purchase of a service plan (“Service Plan”) for a wireless communication device such as a cell phone or wireless email device. Newegg.com acts as a Dealer for some companies that provide Service Plans and you can purchase a Service Plan through Newegg.com, but your agreement will be with the company that provides the Service Plan and not Newegg.com.
The Newegg.com Policies and Purchase Agreement do apply to a purchase of wireless communication equipment, such as cell phones, wireless email devices, and accessories from Newegg.com. Newegg.com is not owned by or the owner of any company that provides wireless services.
Price, specifications, and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Newegg.com is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. Newegg.com does not offer any technical support or sales advice. Customer pays return shipping charges for all return services. Newegg.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Newegg Store Credit Card
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Newegg Gift Card
- Amex Express Checkout
- Google Wallet
- Marketplace: Purchasers of Newegg Marketplace items may not pay by check or money order.
- No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders. Please accept our apologies but Newegg.com does not accept international credit cards at this time.
- UPS Ground – 5 to 7 business days + 1 business day to process the order.
- UPS 3Day – 3 business days + 1 business day to process the order.
- UPS 2Day – 2 business days + 1 business day to process the order.
- UPS Red Next Day Residential – Delivery within 1 business day + 1 business day to process the order.
- Large Item Delivery and White Glove Delivery – 3 to 5 business days + 1 business day to process the order.
- USPS, Media Mail – Delivery within 2 to 9 business days + 1 business day to process the order. (This applies to DVD purchases only.)
- USPS – APO/FPO/DPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks + 1 business day to process the order. (Due to military APO/FPO/DPO box size, 19″ and larger monitors cannot be shipped via this method; please remove them from your shopping cart before proceeding.)
- Egg Saver (4-7 Business Days) shipping + 1 business day to process the order.
- This shipping method is not available to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico.
- This shipping method is supported by DHL Smart Mail or UPS Mail Innovation Services.
- Not all warehouses support this shipping method; an alert will appear during checkout to notify users if the item is not eligible.
- Not all orders qualify for this shipping method. Determination of eligibility will be made based on order weight and item dimensions.
- All orders require 1 business day processing time before shipping.
- Newegg.com processes orders during weekends, excluding holidays.
- Newegg.com does not guarantee same day shipping.
- Within the United States, Newegg.com charges tax on orders shipping to a number of states where Newegg is required to collect tax. Please note that the sales tax for New Jersey and Tennessee orders is calculated based upon the total price of the order, including shipping and handling. The tax imposed by these states on shipping and handling is part of the state sales tax, not a separate tax.
- Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
- Local Express Delivery – Local Express delivery (by 8 p.m.) + time to process the order
- Not all items qualify for this shipping method. Determination of eligibility will be made based on proximity to our warehouses.
- This shipping method is supported by Dynamex Inc.
- Marketplace: Newegg Marketplace sellers may offer different shipping options. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the shipping options and terms for individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s shipping options and term and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page shipping options and terms shall apply to your orders from that seller.
Newegg.com does not price match competitors but will honor our advertised prices on Pricewatch.com. For your convenience, all of our most current pricing is listed on our Web site and updated in real-time. Prices are non-negotiable.
Newegg.com will honor our advertised prices on Pricewatch.com. If there is a price differential, please check the following:
- OEM items are usually cheaper than retail so please verify the product type
- Open Box items are always cheaper than new products
After confirming that the Newegg.com price does not match the Pricewatch.com price, please contact us for assistance.
You agree to use Newegg.com website (the “Website”) only for purposes that are permitted by this Policy & Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the interface that is provided by Newegg.com, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Newegg.com. You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website). You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Policy & Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Newegg.com may suffer) of any such breach.
Newegg.com does not cross-ship CPUs under any circumstance. All other items may be cross-shipped if the following criteria are met:
- The customer first agrees to purchase the replacement item.
- The same make/model item is in stock. Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Return shipping is a service paid to a shipping courier so they will transport your authorized return to Newegg.com.
- Under no circumstance will Newegg.com cross-ship merchandise beyond 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Marketplace: Newegg Marketplace sellers may cross-ship CPUs or other items in their discretion. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the cross-ship policies of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s cross-ship policies and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page cross-ship polices shall apply to your orders from that seller.
Newegg.com offers complimentary customer appreciation gifts with the purchase of selected merchandise. On the product page of qualified merchandise, choose your preferred Customer Appreciation Gift via radio button and click the item’s Add to Cart button. Both the product and the gift item will be added to your cart, and the advertised discount will be applied on the Order Confirmation screen. And, in case you forget to add a gift to your cart, an intermediary page will be promoted to provide you with a second chance. Gift offers valid only while supplies last.
Combo Specials are offered by Newegg.com as a way of purchasing two items together at a discounted price. To take advantage of a listed Combo Special, select the desired Combo Special from the individual item listing and click Add to Cart. Both items will be added to your shopping cart, and the advertised discount will be applied on the Order Confirmation screen. And, in case you forget to add a Combo Special to your cart, an intermediary page will be promoted to provide you with a second chance. Only one of each Combo Special can be purchased per order. Offers valid only while supplies of both items last. If you attempt to purchase multiple units of a Combo Special, be advised that items with a mail-in rebate will yield only one redeemable rebate offer (per the manufacturer’s “limit one per household” provision). Newegg.com cannot guarantee the compatibility of combo items. Please contact the manufacturer(s) directly if you have issues or concerns regarding compatibility.
* Please note that an item advertised as “free” in a combo special may still incur a shipping charge.
Bundle Specials are offered to Newegg.com shoppers as a way to purchase multiple items together at a discounted price. Only one of each Bundle Special can be purchased per order. Offers valid only while supplies of all items within the bundle last. If you attempt to purchase multiple units of a Bundle Special, be advised that items with a mail-in rebate will yield only one redeemable rebate offer (per the manufacturer’s “limit one per household” provision). Newegg.com cannot guarantee the compatibility of bundle items. Please contact the manufacturer(s) directly if you have issues or concerns regarding compatibility.
If you wish to return a Bundle Special for a refund, you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE within 30 days of the original invoice date. Note that a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Components within a Bundle Special may be returned for repair/replacement only. Individual items within a bundle may only be returned for repair/replacement if an RMA number is acquired within the standard return period.
Customized systems are built-to-order. The components you select for your system will be assembled and tested by trained staff. Customized systems require adequate time for assembly as well as testing to ensure the components are functioning properly. Assembly time varies depending on the system. The required assembly time for each particular system will be listed on the item’s product page.
Your order must be charged in full before we begin building your system. Please note that once an order is charged, it cannot be changed or canceled.
All returns for refund, including refused packages, will be charged a non-refundable 15% restocking fee. All other standard return policies apply. Please refer to the Newegg Return Policy for complete details.
The product resources offered in Product Tour are provided courtesy of their respective developers. As such, Newegg.com is not responsible in any way for the accuracy of claims, representations or suggestions made in these materials. Similarly, all compatibility or technical issues should be directed to the appropriate developer or manufacturer. These resources are provided on an “as is” basis by Newegg.com as a supplementary service to you, the user. We offer these resources to you strictly for informative purposes as they may lend valuable insight into products you are interested in and clarify any associated benefits.
Newegg.com will sometimes furnish an alphanumeric code that can be used for promotions on our Web site. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, sent via email to our Newsletter and/or Promotion subscribers, presented on the Newegg.com Web site or circulated at events and through other means. Some of the specials offered by entering a Promo Code during checkout include free shipping, volume discounts, free gifts or complimentary Rush Order processing. The provisions for a Promo Code will be included with the code itself; if an expiration date or other condition is stipulated, just reference where you acquired the code for the exact requirements. Please note that Promo Codes are not redeemable for cash and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. For example, if a Promo Code offered $10.00 off your next purchase, you would need to spend more than $10.00 to redeem your discount.
Marketplace: Promo Codes are not currently available for Newegg Marketplace items.
For your convenience, Newegg.com does its best to advertise any current rebates on our Web site. Any use of these rebates is limited to the terms and conditions specified by the product manufacturer. If you have any questions regarding rebate terms and conditions, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping into states where we have or may have nexus for state tax purposes under applicable laws. Therefore all orders shipping into Alabama, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisianna, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, and Wisconson, Wyoming will be charged applicable sales tax according to your area’s tax rate. Please note that the sales tax for New Jersey and Tennessee orders is calculated based upon the total price of the order, including shipping and handling. The tax imposed by these states on shipping and handling is part of the state sales tax, not a separate tax.
Electronic Waste Recycling Act
The Electronic Waste Recycling Act (“Act”) became law in California on January 1, 2005. The primary objective of this law is to initiate a recycling program for computer products containing chemicals deemed hazardous to the environment. To fund this program, California requires retailers and e-tailers to collect, on the state’s behalf, a fee for each product covered by this law. The fee is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase of the covered product. This fee will be remitted directly to the state by and only applies to orders shipped within California.
The types of products that we are required to collect this recycling fee include cathode ray tubes, cathode ray tube devices, flat panel screens, and other similar video display devices. The actual amount of the recycling fee will vary, based on the screen size of the product when measured diagonally, as follows:
- Greater than 4″ and less than 15″ — $5.00
- Greater than or equal to 15″ and less than 35″ — $6.00
- Greater than or equal to 35″ — $7.00
For more information concerning the scope and details of the Act, please refer to the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery’s website or to the Department of Toxic Substances Control’s website.
Cell Phone and Rechargeable Battery Recycling Program
Newegg.com has a system in place for the acceptance and collection of used cell phones and used rechargeable batteries for reuse, recycling or proper disposal. Please click here for information about that system and how you may be able to use that system, at no cost to you.
Newegg.com, like other e-tailers, ships items in the condition they were received from the original manufacturer/distributor. Newegg.com does not conduct product testing before shipping any merchandise.
Marketplace: Newegg Marketplace sellers may or may not conduct product testing. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for information on the product testing practices of individual Marketplace sellers.
“Must Be Purchased with Hardware”
The “must be purchased with hardware” precept is mandated by the software publisher. In accordance, Newegg.com customers must purchase some type of product which falls under the general category of computer hardware in order to purchase applicable software. Hardware is classified as any component that will be used when assembling a computer system (a hard drive, motherboard, processor and a floppy drive are all examples of merchandise that will qualify). There is no specific or set price the hardware has to be, merely that there is some sort of eligible hardware present in the order itself.
Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund. CPUs must be returned within 7 days from the invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Additional deductions may be made for CPU returns to reflect the current market value. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform Newegg.com of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
Newegg.com SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Newegg.com offers our customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except:
- 7-day replacement or refund guarantee on all CPUs, including Open Box processors. All other Open Box merchandise has a 15-day warranty period.
- For CPUs, the base cost will reflect the current market value, and the 15% restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
- Downloadable software may not be exchanged or returned for a refund after purchase.
- DVDs are non-refundable but may be exchanged for a functional version of the same film by using the pre-paid shipping label packaged with your order.
- Marketplace: If you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller and need to return it, you must return that item to the Marketplace seller rather than to Newegg. In general, Newegg Marketplace sellers will honor Newegg’s Money Back Guarantee and Return Policy set forth above. However, certain exceptions may apply. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the return policies of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s return policies and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page return polices shall apply to your orders from that seller.
Cell Phone Return Policy
Customers who purchase wireless communication equipment, such as cell phones, from Newegg.com and who purchase a wireless communication service plan from a third party through Newegg.com as part of the same order, have an opportunity to try out the service and equipment to make sure they are satisfied. If according to the agreement for wireless service between Customer and their wireless service provider Customer is able to cancel their service (Service cancellation is actually governed by the terms of your agreement with the wireless service provider and should be reviewed) within 14-days (however it may instead be thirty (30) days for activations by customers whose primary place of use of the service is within the State of California (i.e. the customer’s service is activated using a California area code) and who purchase their service on or after December 6, 2004) then Customer may also return the wireless communication equipment within such same time period (i.e. 14 days or 30 days as applicable) after Activation, with no early termination fee, no non-usage based fee, no restocking fee and no reimbursement of any equipment discount. Please click here for information about how you may return the equipment should such be allowed as set forth above.
Software Return Policy
Retail Software may only be returned for refund within 30 days of the invoice date if the packaging is unopened and untampered with. Opened retail software cannot be returned for refund. If you have opened a retail software purchase to discover a damaged and/or defective disc, you may exchange the software for an identical replacement by contacting Newegg.com Customer Service at email@example.com and acquiring an RMA number. All OEM software including the operating system is 100% non-refundable once purchased and delivered. OEM versions are intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. Purchasers of this software are required to comply with the terms of the System Builder License, including responsibility for providing all end-user support. Newegg.com is not responsible for system/software incompatibility, and incompatibility issues do not qualify software as damaged or defective. Customers are encouraged to contact the respective software publisher for answers to technical questions, such as minimum system requirements, prior to purchase.
Marketplace: Newegg Marketplace sellers may have software return policies that differ from Newegg’s software return policy set forth above. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the software return policies of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s software return policy and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page software return polices shall apply to your software orders from that seller.
DVD Return Policy
DVDs are non-refundable but may be exchanged within 30-days of the invoice date for a functional version of the same film by using the shipping label packaged with your order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for help.
Marketplace: Newegg Marketplace sellers may have DVD return policies that differ from Newegg’s DVD return policy set forth above. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the DVD return policies of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s DVD return policy and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page DVD return polices shall apply to your DVD orders from that seller.
Physical Damage Policy
Physical damage to any product purchased at Newegg.com will effectively void warranty coverage. Improper Installation of CPU fans and/or improper clocking may cause CPUs to chip. Improper installation or clocking may also cause damage to a motherboard. CPUs and motherboards that are chipped, burnt, or have bent pins are considered physically damaged and cannot be returned for refund or replacement. Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and/or any other type of damage sustained by irregular usage. Newegg.com encounters bent pins regularly when inspecting physically damaged CPUs and motherboards. Forcing a processor into position will not solve an installation problem and may consequently void any applicable warranty coverage. Intel and AMD will not accept physically damaged processors back from Newegg.com. As a result, Newegg.com will return any physically damaged CPU back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds after 30 days.
Marketplace: If you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller and need to return it, you must return that item to the Marketplace seller rather than to Newegg, and the return of that item will be subject to the restocking fee policies of that Marketplace seller rather than those of Newegg. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the restocking fee policies of individual Marketplace sellers.
Newegg.com does not offer any sort of technical assistance. We cannot offer advice on compatibility of items, make product recommendations, provide technical support or sales advice. We post all of the information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience. Please contact the manufacturer directly for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information or specifications that are not posted at Newegg.com.
Marketplace: If you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller and need technical support, please direct your requests for technical assistance to that seller. However, please be aware that certain Marketplace sellers may not offer technical assistance. Check the Seller’s Policy Page of individual Marketplace sellers for details.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Newegg.com does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
Marketplace: If you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller, that seller is responsible for shipping the item to you. While Newegg does not guarantee processing times for Marketplace transactions, in general Marketplace sellers should process orders within two business days of order verification.
Newegg.com will rush process your order for an additional fee provided that the following conditions are met:
- Order is submitted and charged before 5:00 PM local time.
- Your transaction and credit card authorization is successfully completed before 5:00 PM local time.
- Your shipping address matches your credit card billing address (i.e. No alternate ship to address).
- Rush Processing does NOT apply to Pre-Paid Check orders.
Rush Processing Disclaimer:
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, NEWEGG.COM ‘S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THIS RUSH ORDER FEE ONLY. WHILE NEWEGG.COM CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPMENT FOR ALL ORDERS, NEWEGG.COM WILL PUT FORTH ITS BEST EFFORT TO SHIP ALL RUSH PROCESSING ORDERS THE SAME BUSINESS DAY IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET. OTHERWISE, YOUR $2.99 RUSH PROCESSING FEE WILL BE REFUNDED.
Marketplace: Rush processing is not currently available for items purchased from Newegg Marketplace sellers.
Click the Pre-order button in the item description and checkout as you normally would. A Sales Order number will be issued at the Order Confirmation screen just as if you were placing a conventional order, but your credit/debit card will not be charged until your pre-ordered DVD or software is in stock and ready to ship. If you purchase an in-stock item with a pre-order item, you will be charged accordingly for the available product and the difference when your pre-ordered item is in stock and ready for shipment. In this instance, two Sales Order numbers will be issued; one for the in-stock merchandise and one for the pre-ordered merchandise. You will be kept up-to-date via our Web site and through standard Order Status emails to your account.
Marketplace: Pre-ordering is not currently available for items offered for purchase from Newegg Marketplace sellers.
We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that we do not physically have in stock at the time of purchase. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can sell to a customer. In that instance, we will refund your credit/debit card for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An automated email will also be sent to your Newegg.com login to alert you of the situation.
We will sometimes allow you to backorder an item that is out of stock. However, these items will be clearly marked with a Backorder button. Click the Backorder button in the item description and checkout as you normally would. A Sales Order number will be issued at the Order Confirmation screen just as if you were placing a conventional order, but your credit/debit card will not be charged until your backordered item is in stock and ready to ship. If you purchase an in-stock item with a backorder item, you will be charged accordingly for the available product and the difference when your backordered item is in stock and ready for shipment. In this instance, two Sales Order numbers will be issued; one for the in-stock merchandise and one for the backordered merchandise. You will be kept up-to-date via our Web site and through standard Order Status emails to your account.
Marketplace: Backordering is not currently available for items offered by Newegg Marketplace sellers.
Newegg.com will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your Newegg.com ID once your order has shipped (except when an APO/FPO/DPO is the shipping destination). You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through our secure server and encrypted with 256-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level of security.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call 1-800-390-1119 during Newegg.com’s hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call 1-800-390-1119 during Newegg.com’s hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately 1-2 business days. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have a reseller or discount program available at this time. Newegg.com currently already negotiates the best possible price for you, and offers these great discounts to all of our customers through our Web site. Anytime we receive any specials or promotions, we will immediately post them on our Web site for you to take advantage.
- Tax: All customers outside of California, New Jersey, Pennslyvania, Tennessee, Washington will not be charged any state sales tax. Therefore, there is no need to fax or set up any reseller tax exemption form.
- For California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee,and Washington Resellers: please place your first order as normal, and fax over your reseller permit and this form with your Sales Order number. We will remove all tax from your order. Click here to view and print our reseller tax exemption form.
Newegg.com does not have a reseller or discount program available at this time. We work hard to negotiate the best values on the Internet and offer these tremendous values to all of our customers via our Web site. All of our inventory shown online is live, posted in real-time and accessible 24/7/365. We also do our best to advertise any specials, promotions or rebates for our customers’ benefit.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Newegg.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs images, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Web site. Due to system, typographical, informational, technical, human, and other error, we cannot and do not guarantee that all information, including descriptions, photographs images, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, availability and any other product-related information listed is accurate, complete or current, nor do we assume responsibility for these errors. Newegg reserves the right at any time and without notice to update product information and to correct and/or remove product-related errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Newegg shall at its sole discretion have the right at any time to refuse and/or cancel any order for a product whose listing on the Web site contained erroneous information, including but not limited to incorrect pricing. If such order is canceled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Newegg will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from Newegg.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Newegg.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
Newegg.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, Newegg.com puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinates which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our Web site to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. Newegg.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, Newegg.com will not be held responsible for product revision changes.
Newegg.com reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Criticism of Newegg.com’s service or the service of our operations partners. (UPS, PayPal, etc.)
- Illegal content including promotional or any form of astroturfing. This includes content written by employees, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and family members.
- Incentivized content: Submitting content for any form of compensation such as cash, products, rebates, or refunds outside of the EggXpert program.
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
- Any violations of copyright.
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
- Website addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses
- Any personal or business addresses
- Any information about a person under 18 years of age
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
By accepting delivery of any product ordered from Newegg.com (“Newegg.com”), you (“Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Newegg.com agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Newegg.com. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Newegg.com.
Newegg.com offers our Customers a 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee on all purchases, except:
- 7-day refund/replacement guarantee on Retail, OEM and Open Box processors. All other Open Box merchandise has a 15-day warranty period. All refunds on processors will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee to reflect the current market value.
- Downloadable software may not be exchanged or returned for a refund after purchase.
- DVDs are non-refundable and may be exchanged within 30-days of the invoice date for the same item only through Baker & Taylor via a shipping label included with their original delivery.
- If you wish to return a Bundle Special for a refund, you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE within 30 days of purchase. Note that a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Components within a Bundle Special may be returned for repair/replacement only. Individual items may only be returned for repair/replacement if an RMA number is acquired within the Return Policy period.
- Manufacturer Kits are different than bundles as they are arranged by the brand/manufacturer and will only have one item number. Warranty guidelines have yet to be stipulated.
- 14 OR 30-DAY TRY OUT PERIOD FOR CELL PHONE PURCHASED WITH CELL PHONE SERVICE PLAN. CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE WIRELESS COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, SUCH AS CELL PHONES, FROM NEWEGG.COM AND WHO PURCHASE A WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SERVICE PLAN FROM A THIRD PARTY THROUGH NEWEGG.COM AS PART OF THE SAME ORDER, HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY OUT THE SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SATISFIED. IF ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT FOR WIRELESS SERVICE BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND THEIR WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER CUSTOMER IS ABLE TO CANCEL THEIR SERVICE (SERVICE CANCELLATION IS ACTUALLY GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER AND SHOULD BE REVIEWED) WITHIN 14-DAYS (HOWEVER IT MAY INSTEAD BE THIRTY (30) DAYS FOR ACTIVATIONS BY CUSTOMERS WHOSE PRIMARY PLACE OF USE OF THE SERVICE IS WITHIN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA (I.E. THE CUSTOMER’S SERVICE IS ACTIVATED USING A CALIFORNIA AREA CODE) AND WHO PURCHASE THEIR SERVICE ON OR AFTER DECEMBER 6, 2004) THEN CUSTOMER MAY ALSO RETURN THE WIRELESS COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT WITHIN SUCH SAME TIME PERIOD (I.E. 14 DAYS OR 30 DAYS AS APPLICABLE) AFTER ACTIVATION, WITH NO EARLY TERMINATION FEE, NO NON-USAGE BASED FEE, NO RESTOCKING FEE AND NO REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY EQUIPMENT DISCOUNT. Please click here for information about how you may return the equipment should such be allowed as set forth above.
To take advantage of Newegg.com’s satisfaction guarantee, the Customer must comply with the Product Return Procedure detailed below. Any breach of Newegg.com’s Return Policy Procedure will result in the loss of Newegg.com’s refund/replacement guarantee. Furthermore, all return shipments not in compliance with these instructions will be rejected.
Marketplace: In general, Newegg Marketplace sellers will honor Newegg’s Satisfaction Guarantee set forth above. However, certain exceptions may apply. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the return policies of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s Satisfaction Guarantee and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page satisfaction guarantee shall apply to your orders from that seller.
Product Return Procedure
- To return a product in compliance with Newegg.com’s satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please click here to acquire an RMA number. All return requests must be filed online. Newegg.com will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by Newegg.com. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Newegg.com. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Newegg.com’s Return Procedure will be breached and Newegg.com may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
- Newegg.com will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, Newegg.com will assess a 15% restocking fee against the Customer’s account on all returns for refund.
- Marketplace: If you purchase an item from a Newegg Marketplace seller and need to return it, you must return that item to the Marketplace seller rather than to Newegg. Check the Seller’s Policy Page for the return procedure of individual Marketplace sellers. In the event of a conflict between Newegg’s product return procedure and those on a Seller’s Policy Page, the Seller’s Policy Page return procedures shall apply to your orders from that seller.
Warranties; All Product Sold “AS-IS” or “With All Faults”
NEWEGG.COM IS A DISTRIBUTOR ONLY. PRODUCTS SOLD BY NEWEGG.COM ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY NEWEGG.COM. THE PRODUCTS MAY, HOWEVER, BE COVERED BY EACH MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, SERVICE, AND SUPPORT POLICY (IF PRESENT). NEWEGG.COM ASSIGNS AND PASSES THROUGH TO THE CUSTOMER ANY WARRANTY OF THE MANUFACTURER, AND CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT SHALL HAVE RECOURSE ONLY UNDER SUCH WARRANTIES AND ONLY AS AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS. NEWEGG.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. NEWEGG.COM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
ALL ITEMS SOLD THROUGH NEWEGG.COM ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE ITEMS IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE ITEMS PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR NEWEGG.COM , ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES NEWEGG.COM ‘S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. NEWEGG.COM SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. NEWEGG.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT NEWEGG.COM HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Cell Phone Equipment Discount Reimbursement for Early Termination
CUSTOMER MUST REIMBURSE NEWEGG.COM THE AMOUNT OF ANY DISCOUNT GIVEN BY NEWEGG.COM IN THE PRICE OF A WIRELESS COMMUNICATION DEVICE, SUCH AS A CELL PHONE, WHERE THE DISCOUNT WAS GIVEN BECAUSE CUSTOMER PURCHASED A WIRELESS COMMUNCATION SERVICE PLAN AS PART OF THE SAME ORDER, IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT MAINTAIN THE WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SERVICE PLAN PURCHASED AS PART OF THE ORDER IN GOOD STANDING FOR A MINIMUM OF 181 DAYS AFTER ACTIVATION. The wireless communication service plan will be considered not to be in good standing if:
- You fail to pay the balance due by the payment due date in any month.
- You cancel the service.
- You change the service plan to a different service plan with a lower monthly service rate.
- You transfer the equipment to another service plan.
- You transfer any phone number associated with the service plan to another service plan.
- You use the service plan purchased as part of the same order to replace an existing service plan you have with the same company.
Customer authorizes Newegg.com to initiate a charge to the credit card or other payment method was used to purchase the Equipment in the amount of $250.00, the Equipment Discount, if it is due.
Newegg does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with Newegg unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to Newegg and has received prior written consent from Newegg.
General Terms and Conditions
An order is not binding upon Newegg.com until it is accepted; Newegg.com must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with Newegg.com. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Newegg invoice. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Newegg.
Risk of Loss
Newegg.com will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) — excepting software– and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Newegg.com reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow Newegg.com to sign appropriate documents on Customer’s behalf to permit Newegg.com to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. Newegg.com will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Newegg.com will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transactions between Newegg.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Except for claims for injunctive relief by either party, Customer and Newegg agree that any dispute or controversy arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with this agreement or Customer’s use of the Newegg Website shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California under the then current rules of JAMS (formerly known as Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services) by one (1) arbitrator appointed in accordance with such rules. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SALES TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN NEWEGG.COM AND CUSTOMER, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND NEWEGG.COM AND CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT CLASS ACTION AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION PROCEDURES SHALL NOT BE ASSERTED IN NOR APPLY TO ANY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Newegg.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party’s right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with Newegg.com’s invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Newegg.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Newegg.com and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from Newegg.com infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from Newegg.com by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Newegg.com Legal Department
17560 Rowland St.
City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone: (626) 271-9700
Fax: (626) 271-9480
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Newegg.com is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on Newegg.com was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent (identified below). Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which Newegg.com may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided Newegg.com with the complaint at issue.
Completed Counter-Notices should be sent to:
Newegg.com Legal Department
17560 Rowland St.
City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone: (626) 271-9700
Fax: (626) 271-9480
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Newegg.com was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.