Have questions about your flower purchase? We’ve got the answers! Here are some commonly asked questions.
Our sellers guarantee your flowers and want you to enjoy them for a long time, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re not 100% satisfied.
Once you have added the flowers or one bouquet to your cart your ready to check out. Be sure to double check your shipping address and your all set.
At the moment, you can’t. Right now flowers are only available with the “BUY NOW” button which means you can check out with only flowers and one bouquet in your cart at a time.
If you want to purchase multiple flowers, please check out separately with each bouquet.
Our flowers have been cut fresh at the farm, then shipped overnight straight to your doorstep in bud form.
That’s quite a trip for fresh flowers, so they’re going to be thirsty. Simply give the stems a fresh 1- to 2-inch cut and place them in a vase with clean water and flower food (if it’s included). After 24 hours—and a good drink—your flowers will begin to open.
In order to ensure that our flowers are as fresh as possible and last longer they will sometimes arrive in bud form, so they can blossom into gorgeous full blooms in your home.
Remember that no two flowers are alike, and flourish at their own pace. That’s ok! To help them thrive, simply trim them on arrival and give them fresh water and you’ll see your blooms begin to open within a day or two.
Flowers that sometimes arrive in bud form to ensure freshness and quality include:
- Alstroemeria, also known as Peruvian Lilies
- Stage 1: If your flowers arrive in bud form, trim the stems and add water. They will be thirsty after their journey!
- Stage 2: Buds will start to open. Remember, each one grows as its own pace, so be patient!
- Stage 3: Buds will begin to bloom into gorgeous flowers.
- Stage 4: Sit back, relax and smell the roses, or lilies, or tulips, or irises… you get the idea!
Flowers and Plants are not fit for consumption. Please keep them out of reach of children or animals. Now that that’s over first things first!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the freshness of your flower delivery, please call or contact with 48 hours upon arrival and we will gladly replace the bouquet or refund your money.
We hate when that happens! We do everything we can to ensure that your flowers arrive fresh and beautiful, but sometimes things outside of our control like high or low temperatures and delivery delays can come into play.
The good news is that flowers are resilient and almost always perk back up within a day of fresh cut and a good drink of water. If your flowers don’t recover after you re-hydrate them, simply contact us and we’ll make it right.
Extend the vase life of your blooms with these flower care tips!
- While tulips are still wrapped in paper collar trim the ends at a 45-degree angle.
- Stand wrapped tulips into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- Once tulips are fully re-hydrated (4-6 hours) remove the collar. Note: If your tulips re-hydrate in a limp position they will remain in that position even when re-hydrated.
- Enjoy your tulips! For the longest vase life, keep your tulips in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and remove foliage that is below the waterline to prevent bacteria from growing.
- Remove flowers from paper sleeve. Trim 1″ off stems at a 45-degree angle and place flowers into a clean vase with fresh water. If flower food is available, add it now.
- To prevent bacteria from growing, check for and remove any foliage that falls below the waterline.
- Enjoy your blooms! For the longest vase life, keep your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight, change the water regularly, and regularly remove blooms past their prime.
We guarantee our Sunflowers 100% and we want you to enjoy them for a long time. Here are a few suggestions to help add vase life to your Sunflowers.
- When your bouquet arrives just add water.
- Change the water every 2 or 3 days.
- Give your flowers a “fresh cut” of an inch or so every 2 to 3 days.
- Remove any leaf or petal material floating in the water.
- Sit back and Smile!
Delivery & Shipping
If they’re delivering to business, our delivery partners will deliver any time between 9 AM and 6 PM. For residences, they’ll deliver between 9 AM and 8 PM (up to 9 PM on holidays). We’ll email you a confirmation as soon as the delivery is made. Order Cut off time for next day delivery is 8AM PT (Stargazer Barn) and 11AM PT (Sunflower Guys).
Deliveries may be made on a flexible schedule as a result of high demand and the impacts of COVID-19 on staffing for carriers.
Let’s face it… weather happens! In cases where your delivery is delayed, our delivery partners may contact the recipient to advise them that their gift is on its way. They also may reschedule delivery if your flowers can’t be left in a safe location due to severe weather conditions.
Good news, though: Since we pack our flowers to endure a long transit, chances are they’ll arrive in prime condition even with a 1-2 day delay!
The delivery window for residences is 8 AM to 8 PM. During busy holiday weeks, deliveries may occur until 9 PM. If you delivery date has passed, please contact us se we can look into it and make things right.
If your order was delivered but your recipient doesn’t see it, please ask them to check their front porch, their business’s front desk or package room, their building’s lobby, or wherever contactless packages can be safely delivered.
We ship directly to customers nationwide via priority overnight. A tracking number will automatically be assigned once your order ships.
- Carriers do not ship on Sundays, Mondays, or holidays.
- Saturday deliveries can be made for an additional charge.
We do not have the ability to re-route packages due to the perishable nature of flowers regardless the carrier can do so. Re-routes are rarely successful since this would delay an order at a minimum of 3 additional days thereby impacting the quality of the flowers.
Unfortunately, no. We don’t ship to international locations other than U.S. Territories and Military APO/FPO addresses. We also don’t ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
Sadly, we can’t. Due to the perishable nature of our flowers and the security policies of many bases, we’re unable to deliver to military installations.